Go ahead, Zoe, I can wait.

It was at the dawn of my fifteen years that I lived one of the best moments of my life. I spent two weeks of summer at Zoe's aunt, a girl I considered at the time to be my best friend. We got along very well. Rarely we quarreled. When that was the case, our families and comrades said we were doing it like two sisters. Nothing could really separate us.
Her aunt had the same first name as me: Lucie. She lived in a pretty flower house, isolated in the countryside. We could spend more than one day without meeting anyone. It was for this reason that my friend wanted me to leave with her. She loved him a lot but she was bored by being alone with it. Two, she hoped she would take more pleasure and that the time would seem less long.
Lucie was charming and attentive. Single but good living, she lived as an artist, according to her inspirations. She painted a lot and exhibited in a few galleries. Without much fame, she earned a good enough living so she did not have to do any food work. She seemed happy with the life she led, far less chaste and more libertine than we imagined. When we were teenagers, we did not think she could live her sexuality so freely.
Our days followed each other without any real monotony. We enjoyed the garden, the sun and sometimes we went for a walk in the woods around. At that time, few people cared about the Internet or knew about it. Fortunately, we were spared the frustration of the lack of a connection. Fortunately for Zoe, my presence made the weather seem shorter. Her aunt took care of us most of the afternoon and in general only part of it.
At night we spent it in the same room, in the same bed. An idea of ​​my friend that I liked a lot. Especially the first nights that I discovered this house and his aunt. Anyway, we used to spend a few evenings during the year in the same bed, at her parents' house or mine. We did not feel any discomfort and it allowed us to talk and laugh until late at night. It also allowed to be able to make some nocturnal confidences more or less salacious, like two teenagers who discover a new world until then reserved for adults.
Our friendship had started since elementary school and soon we became very good friends. Nevertheless, a certain modesty existed between us with a few rare subjects that we did not evoke. The rules and the change of our body and sexuality were part of our taboos. The holidays logically allowed to evoke these subjects and to reassure us about our menstruation. Zoe, like me, did not dare to talk to her parents. We were relieved to be able to talk about it and we were stupid not to have done so much earlier. Idiocy of puberty ...


On the other hand, on the sexuality I showed myself more prudish than my friend. I avoided the subject while talking about boys did not bother me. She respected my choice and did not try to force me to argue when I felt that she would have liked to be able to do it. I was stupid but I was not able to do otherwise. The look she could take at me when I changed before going to bed, bothered me from time to time. I saw that she matait my naked breasts I released their cage, probably to compare them to hers, smaller, more discreet as she said.
We both slept in tank tops and pants. The nights were hot and we would not have endured more clothes. I envied my little brother who, on summer evenings, could walk around and go to bed. I refused to do it and then, anyway, I was not sleeping alone during those two weeks of vacation.
I understood the curiosity of my friend for my breasts when I too surprised me to want to see hers to also make a comparison. Without being able to notice, I had noticed that her areolas seemed to me wider. It intrigued me and I wanted to see more closely to make sure. Except that I did not dare to ask him to show them to me. Especially at the time, I was somewhat jealous of her. She had a finer face and beautiful curves. Me with my glasses on the nose, I had the impression to appear more stuffed with my rounder cheeks. Yet, I had neither stomach nor handles of love.
One particularly hot afternoon, her aunt had to leave us alone in the house. She had an important appointment for her work. She trusted us enough not to take us with her. Zoe and I were reading each other in the garden, away from the trees. Or at least, that was what I thought until I got water on my legs. My friend was having fun with the garden hose and asked me to put the book away if I did not want to ruin it. Understanding his desire to play, I performed before receiving a new refreshing jet.
In turn, we had fun poking the pipe and watering the other. Very quickly, we found ourselves soaked from head to toe. Once our little game over, we laughed like kids, happy to have played with the water, then we had sped quickly in the bathroom to take a shower and change us. We hoped the aunt would see nothing of our little game and not notice that we had changed clothes. That's how we ended up in this room, without having defined who would wash first.


- Go ahead Zoe, I can wait.
    
- You're my guest, it's up to you.
    
- No, I'll leave you.
She laughed, holding my arm to stop me from going out.

    
- You know, sometimes I feel like growing makes us stupid. When we were smaller, it happened that we took our shower together.
I nodded, a smile full of nostalgia. At the time, it would have seemed so natural. At sixteen, the opposite seemed more logical to us. She implicitly invited me to do it again. I was hesitant. At that time, my body and I were not in harmony. I assumed much less, not enjoying all the changes and fearing the look of the other.

    
- I too am not so comfortable with my nakedness. But I know you at least, you will not judge me, because you're my best friend.
I nodded again. She was delighted, hurrying against me to take me in his arms that I still find so comforting. A sincere gesture that she does not share with other girls. Once the hug was over, we found ourselves facing each other without really knowing what to do. I felt a certain tension. I was not really ready to undress in front of her but I understood that either. She made the first step and took off her wet top and then down her skirt. She looked at me, waiting for me to join her. I took off my dress and found myself like her, in underwear.
We exchanged a nervous little laugh. It was not the first time we ended up like this but knowing the next step, it was stressing us a bit. Zoe was more daring than me and removed her bra.

    
- It's silly of me to hesitate then you've seen them, even if it was only a few moments.

Комментарии